ISM OBIS Service
Since 1. 9. 2014 our company has been a registered partner of OBIS s.r.o., certified with providing basic service and support for ISM OBIS authoring software.
Based on this Certificate, we are an entity authorized to process, modify, and make changes and to providing service to ISM software software OBIS:
- Central administration of applications,
- Central records of contracts,
- Creating and documenting documents,
- Internet IS,
- Automatic Processor,
- Financial Administration,
- Record of receivables and payables,
- Fill in and print folders and envelopes,
- Scanning and Editing Documents,
- Cash Cash,
- Transforming heating systems,
- Record of Restitution Claims,
- Social care homes and homes for the elderly,
- Local tax records.
The Software is subject to copyright under Section 2 of Act. No. 121/2000 Coll. about copyright, about rights related to copyright and amending certain laws (Copyright Act).
Service ISM OBIS - software specifications
This module is designed to provide a comprehensive set-up and record of Council resolutions, Boards, committee opinions, committees, secretary, leader, and secretaries related tasks. It is a powerful tool from the very preparation and creation of proposals through their comments, interactive talks to their publication, and archiving. Ensures a clear record of related documents, centralized saving attachments and intuitive and fast search. Allows to create specific editable print assemblies and exports. Ensures uniform visibility based on templates, guarantees the correctness of the names, functions, departments and automatically generates tasks from the text of the material without user intervention, that is, a clear task with the ability to send emails to individual task holders as soon as they are approved resolution. Specifically, the Council-Assembly relationship is solved with automatic creating recapitulation resolutions.
- Evidence of resolutions of the Council, the Assembly, opinions, regulations, programs negotiations, tasks,
- affects the entire life cycle of the material,
- centralized storing explanatory messages and attachments of various formats (public, non-public),
- sophisticated system of access rights.
The module is designed for presentation of data of individual records of the information system in your web browser. Allows both authorized and unauthorized access, respects record filtering, user queries, and access rights from information system ISM OBIS. It is intended for intranet use within Office for internet use. Allows you to search for documents and records by the supervisor office workers, councilors and councilors without having to enter individual specialized registers.
- Presentation of resolutions of the Council, the Assembly, documents for the Council and the Council meetings Representatives,
- presentations of the resulting tasks,
- Presentation of contracts maintained by CES central registers,
The module is designed to handle queues and queues of documents sent based on scanning or optimization requirements. Documents to SUD can be sent through specialized registers such as TED, CES, etc. Optimized a document at a specialized workplace of the Office by an employee and through the SUD returned by the queue automatically in scanned or optimized form.
- scan queue handling and document optimization
The module is designed for financial management of receivables and their recovery. Allows to withdraw the claim for recovery from EPZ receivables, allows for prescription various enforcement charges and fines. FIS also has built-in document generation in Word based on definable templates linked to the file service office.
- Records of debts owed,
- automatic creation of receivables regulations into the accounting system via EPZ,
- automatic generation of documents in MS Word, reminders, calls, payment decisions,
- filling and printing of receipts, delivery orders.
The module is designed for centralized recording and management of city receivables. It ensures clear logging, centralized storage, and user-intuitive, and clear search. The work with and receivable using so-called color stamps system. EPZ is a reliable tool suitable for extensive use in all departments of the city office. Users do not need knowledge at the level of accounting. It provides an overview of individual trade unions the payment obligations of the other parties towards the city and their payment morality.
- Comprehensive overview of the city's receivables,
- automatic creation of receivables regulations into the accounting system,
- automatic generation of documents in MS Word, reminders, calls, decisions *,
- filling and printing of receipts, delivery orders.
The module is designed to fill in the details of their press releases and to fill them out data on envelopes of different types. TAV is linked to the economic modules from which can draw information, but can also be used separately. The module allows printing one or more folders per page based on definable templates.
- Fill in and print folders,
- filling and printing envelopes.
The module is designed to manage cash receipts in the execution department. Allows lead any number of cash registers, record stocks, income, expenses, generate receipts and create closures and payments. HOP is bound to the FIS agenda EPZ.
- Keeping cash receipts and their closures,
- generation of income receipts,
The module is designed to record and process requests for conversion of heating systems. Allows complete records of request data, calculations according to definable patterns, creating payment vouchers and sending them to the economic system including control of their execution.
- Evidence and processing applications for conversion of heating systems,
- creating and checking payment vouchers,
- definition formulas for calculations.
The module is designed to record requests for restitution of immovable property. Includes records of incoming and outgoing mail, records of applications, agreements, decisions, work with land identification with both parcels and CN parcels. The system includes also an archive of processed requests.
- evidence of restitution claims
The module is designed for recording and collecting applications for placements in institutes social care and homes for the elderly. The module is divided into several tabs categorized according to the type of institute. Allows automatic collection of information from individual welfare institutions and homes for the elderly, their classification and others statistical processing. Major features include creation capabilities summation reports.
- registration of applications for placements in the PSC or PCB,
- automatic data collection from individual institutions and homes,
- generating statistical and summation outputs
The module is the cornerstone of the entire modular ISM OBIS system. Contains information about all applications, their components, users, rights, and activities. The organizational structure of the Office, including functionalities, is maintained in the CSA hierarchy. The integrated audit provides a detailed overview of the users' modules. Records dials and registers both centrally, so specific modules.
- Central administration of users, access rights
- managing the Office's organizational structure, dials, registers,
- user activity mapping in individual modules.
Module is designed for central records of contracts and their additions. Allows record basic and specific data, create contracts, view and repair, create print reports or export data that contain a summary of the requested ones give. CES is linked to other records - resolutions, public contracts, municipal property, receivables. The evidence base is automatic allocation of unambiguous structured numbers of contracts and addenda in accordance with the Office's specific rules. CES is a fully-fledged basis for internal audits.
- Comprehensive evidence of contracts and additions,
- automatic check of completeness of recorded data with email reports the leader,
- an open interface for working with third-party vendors.
The module is designed to automate processes in use information system. Contains configurable send and receive processes receiving data bills, collecting and sending email notifications system-generated, communication between different vendor systems and ISM OBIS
- Automatically perform processes in adjustable times,
- sending e-mail notifications generated by the system,
- providing interfaces and services for external systems.