Warehouse management GASTRO32
GASTRO32 warehouse management is designed for inventory and stock monitoring. For every the center records the stock at stock prices. Storage loading is through purchases or transfers from other depreciation centers are depreciated using attached cash registers or depreciation depots documents. Current inventory is compared to physical inventory with actual status. Inventural differences are offset by sales and deduction of additional sales. Large number of assemblies analyzes centers' management in cost and margins against sales prices at the cash register. Recepts and calculations serve for depreciation of warehouses, calculation of margins and design of sales prices at compliance with the planned margin.
Storage by system GASTRO32
- Central price list of goods. Option to define your own units.
- Tracking groups of goods.
- Production and cutting are used to work with recipes as with products. The same goods can be purchased and produce at the same time. These include, for example, purchased and manufactured semi-finished products that can be registered at one card.
- Solving inventory production.
- Calculate the status of warehouses and movements in warehouses and backwards for the entered data. This is how the mirrors are solved sales on warehouses.
- Transfers between units with unit change, without unit change or combined. E.g. purchase to the main warehouse by units and names of the supplier, transfer to the kitchen in global names and units used in recipes.
- Checking the accuracy of stock prices by comparing the prices on the cards with the prices of regular purchases with possibility of automatic stock price correction.
Purchases and documents in the system GASTRO32
- Within one delivery note, multiple centers can be loaded. Generate delivery note from Delivery Letter Pattern - Acceleration of input. Option to input delivery notes in another application gastro and then importing documents into the gastre. Use, for example, when entering delivery notes external. Delivery of delivery notes from an external application via USB, mail or automated through an FTP server.
Recipes in the system GASTRO32
- Three recipe levels with the option of inserting sub-receps into the recipe. Possibility of depreciation different centers within one recipe.
- Bulk repair of recipes by replacing raw materials.
- Bulk substitutions of raw materials in stock.
- Finding raw materials in revenue - tracking recipes that depreciated the raw material.
- Recipes can also be created in a different installation of Gastro - Recipe Synchronization created in another application. Recipe transfers via USB, mail or automated via FTP server.
Inventory and shutdowns in the system GASTRO32
- Inventory on centers with quantification of differences in pieces, warehouse or stock and selling prices.
- Registration of inventory balances also at POS32 checkpoints with subsequent import of balances into GASTRO32.
- Any number of inventory within the accounting period - forwarding solution. Inventory option only certain groups such as meat. It is used in the kitchen for shipment, complete the inventory will be made at the end of the month. The ability to quantify mankins and surpluses in one movement - quantifying the total amount or surplus.
- Dynamic inventory creation of mini groups of technologically interchangeable items for quantification of mankins and surpluses as a whole.
- Sliding closures of the warehouse - possibility to work in the current month and at the same time in the past month. Document entries in the new month are not conditional upon the closure of the previous month.
The management module in the system GASTRO32
- Managerial assortments of quantification of absolute percentages by raw materials and recipes at comparison of the price at the cash desk with the stock prices. Percent loss loss reports after items as the ratio between the inventory mankind and the ideal depreciation via recipe.
- Generator of custom reports.
- Export reports to MS Excel, PDF, Word.
- Track and compare purchases of the same merchandise from different vendors, comparison of supplies different suppliers.
- Possibility to create export bridges for transferring documents directly into accounting.
Treasury management in the system GASTRO32
- Preparing pricelists for connected cash registers. PLU names at ticket offices may be different than titles goods in stock. So more PLUs can depreciate the same merchandise. Direct depreciation of spilled beverages from cards without having to formally form a recipe. Definition of seasonal price lists for cash registers, which I use only by copying. Definition of price levels for POS32 cash registers.
Supporting untapped cash registers by placing bulk sales in the month before the cashier sale.
Dining cards and rauts in the system GASTRO32
- Generating menus in MS WORD. Multilingual tickets with conversion of prices in CZK to EUR.
- A dedicated module for bids, planning, depreciation and evaluation of banquets. Creating a menu banquets, banquets, past banquets, out-of-the-box banquets. Automatic generation of a billing sheet in the Word template with company header, automatic cost calculation raut and VAT. Initialisation of the offer price of the banquet based on the required margin. Internal Documents with quantification of stock prices, sales prices and margins achieved. Stamps for service for the establishment of a banquet. Evaluation and eventual completion of the finished banquet according to reality and direct depreciation of the warehouse. The possibility of replacing the depreciated raw material of the recipe with another raw material without the need to change the recipe.
Depreciation of breakfast, half board and raw materials
- Simple write-offs of breakfast, half-board and similar recurrent depreciation based on defined depreciation patterns.
- Calculation of costs for individual activities.
Administration of banquets
The first draft of the banquet
In the initial draft of the banquet, the basic menu structure is entered, the sales price and the number of people expected to attend the banquet. Module calculates the warehouse and sales prices per person, margins per person, and total margins for the buffet. Primary sales prices are taken from the pricelist, but you can choose fully for each meal individual sales prices. Additionally, the module can design the sales price itself if it is enter the required percentage margin in relation to the stock price. The initial draft of the banquet can be copied from a set of sample banquets, from another ongoing banquet or even from already closed banquets that were provided to the customer in the past. The result is a proposal a banquet which will be sent to the customer for approval.
The raut module addresses the problem of recipes and goods. Internal recipes and commodity names like is used by the warehousers, chefs and operating in Gastra are mostly unacceptable for use in an automated generation of bids because they are too A busy department needs a much more detailed recipe description to make the customer he lurked and, at the same time, more accurately used the names to describe the contents of the recipe. Similarly, it needs to be addressed the problem of having one card (Wine White) in the store, but the customer requires exact brand and number of specific wine. Both solves the conversion table names where each item you can assign the business name that you submit to the customer. Commercial names for customer can be assigned to a recipe. This business name is offered as a primary v the conversion table, so if you do not want to change it, just the conversion table just click to approve, and from that moment the recipe is presented externally from the business name. The default business name can be edited and saved in the conversion table laughing. This is mainly used for the specifications of wines, non-alcoholic beverages etc. that are kept in stock under the general name, but the customer needs to offer a specific brand.
Send the proposal to the customer
Once the name table has been created or reconfigured, you can already use one button generate a proposal for a banquet. The raut proposal is created by filling in the MS WORD template containing mostly logo, permanent texts, additional graphics, etc., which are part of each the worksheet. Gastro to the template will list the trade names of items, their numbers, sales prices, calculate VAT and averages per person. Word will add the document to the document organizational notes and explanations. The design of the banquet will save the operator in the Word and then directly from MS WORD will send a proposal to the customer as a mail attachment.
Editing of a banquet
It is not customary for the customer to accept the first draft of the banquet, he will usually ask to change numbers, sales or raffle items. The attendant opens a grocer's dinner in Gastra. It then edits the raut by adding, removing items, changing sales prices, or changing the number persons. If the customer only requires a change in the number of people, the banquet module can change in bulk the number of individual items based on a new number of people. When changing number of people with keep the original counts converted to one person. After repairing the banquet again the Word document will be re-generated and the new proposal will be sent for further approval. In the new the generated offer retains original comments and comments. Gastro inserts into document only new numbers, titles, and averages.
The Raut is approved
The entire banquet as approved in terms of numbers, sales prices and item names is sent directly at the cash desk, where he registers and writes. This simple sentence represents the greatest benefit a new module of banquets. We can have a reconciled banquet at any time in the treasure. At the box office any number of active banquets may be waiting. When marking a banquet, the operator opens a special account and clicks on the desired banquet in the list of active banquets. Raut is characterized by its name, which was part of the buffet offer, so there is no doubt that, who has a treat. By clicking on the name of the banquet, the entire banquet will be placed on an open account and from This is a standard order. The service sees names and numbers of items laughing. By depositing a banquet on an open account, a list of recipes and their recipes are printed in the kitchen numbers in the form of a standard kitchen bono block, so the chef is confident he was having a treat and nothing will be missing in the inventory. At the end of the block, the block is printed the name of the banquet. If more than one place was served at the same time, it is always clear in the kitchen, which raut order includes an open buffet can be edited by cash at the cash desk. At an open buffet we can change the number of portions, we can add or remove items in the prices of the banquet. You can also add a PLU for a common passant to the raut. It can be solved a situation where part of the banquet is agreed in advance and part is created only when the event is held. Each an open account with a raut contains the name of the raut.If so there is more than one banquet, the service provider is not confused when selecting a raffle account. At the end of the day, the bill is routinely available Issued on any payment - usually an invoice or transferred to a hotel account. Guest he / she receives a bill by the end of the banquet (it does not have to correspond completely planned banquet). The account is signed by the guest and then serves as the basis for billing or is handed over to the reception if the raut is part of the accommodation.
Nobody cares about the surtax. Raut is depreciated with write-off of the current markings sales at the ticket office. It should be added that the names of the raut items at the cash register are taken from the draft of the banquet, so the operator at the cash desk by opening the banquet sees not only the numbers, but also business names that the customer has agreed to. Again I return to my favorite the Universal White Wine Card, when the Wine White L 7x does not appear at the box office, but for example Veltlín L 3x and the second line Muller L 4x. The operator knows what kind of wine he has to inscribe. In addition, the operator may combine the desired customer requirements in any way Veltlín and Muller, because the inventory is written off the "Wine White" 7L.
At the cash desk, generous banquets can also be placed - that is, banquets that are not known in advance number of people, but prices and items per person are agreed. When you mark it yourself the operator will enter the number of people and click on the line with the name of the banquet. The bill of raut is set up specified number of people * content of the raut for one person.
Rafts do not have to close with the cash desk. It is common for one day to last for several days. The cash register can be configured by closing and writing only paid items a open banquets are dragged to the next day or days. Raut will be charged and will be written off on the day the bill was issued
The raut module can also be used for the lunch menu when a standard menu can be edited lunch menu directly at the cash register by adding or removing menu items as desired customer.